Tomatoes & Burratta with Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Added June 23, 2014| Category: Appetizers
- 4 tbsp Mia’s Kitchen Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tsp Mia’s Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp pesto
- 1 medium or large tomato, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 oz fresh burratta, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 to 4 leaves fresh basil, slivered
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil and pesto until the pesto is well blended.
- Combine the pesto and olive oil blend with salt, pepper and tomatoes.
- Lightly mix ingredients being careful not to damage or tear tomatoes.
- Arrange the tomato slices and burratta. Drizzle on the balsamic vinegar just before serving and sprinkle with basil.