Beef Short Ribs
Added Oct 2, 2016|Category: Main Courses
- ¼ cup Mia’s Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 short ribs
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- Your favorite flavor of Mia’s Kitchen Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup cabernet sauvignon or other dry, red wine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
NOTE: Recipe adapted from Mia’s grandmother's cookbook, 'Mangiamo' by Sylvia Sebastiani.
- In a deep casserole dish, add oil, butter, and short ribs and season well with salt and pepper. Brown short ribs on all sides on medium high heat.
- Add onion and stir until slightly brown. Then add pasta sauce, wine and paprika.
- Cover and place in 325°F degree oven. Cook 2-3 hours until short ribs are tender with tested with a fork.
- Turn 2-3 times while baking. If short ribs seam dry, add a little water during cooking.